The National Park Range of Public Place Recycling stations has been specifically designed to provide you with flexibility, while maintaining the best practice waste diversion design features and high quality manufacturing which make our products so successful. Each model is named after a national park in the US or Canada. Rather than industrial designers and manufacturers finalizing the design, instead YOU CHOOSE. CHOOSE the frame, construction material, aperture, cover and side panels, from a vast range of designs and materials including timber, recycled granite, stone, steel, laser cut steel, our custom designed educational graphics, advertising material or even a full color, high res photo. Some customers have even chosen local images, such as historic photos of the areas in which the bins will be placed, which is a great way to promote the regions. In addition, the flexibility of graphics means this range can even earn revenue as additional advertising space within your venue or public place. All graphics can be coated with anti-graffiti coating. The durable National Park Stations were developed in Australia but are now available in North America exclusively through EcoVision Environmental and are made here in North America. The stations are available in both two and three streams at both a 35gal/120L and 65gal/240L capacity. The streams can be tailored to the waste needs of your specific location. The range features best practice waste diversion design features, aimed to achieve effective source separation, whilst minimizing contamination within the recycling streams. Features include fit for purpose apertures, standard colors, and simple to understand graphics. The bolted system houses standard 35gal/120L or 65gal/240L carts, which can be banked together to form a complete recycling center. The wheeled carts fit inside the stations so that makes emptying the carts safe and easy if needed with a cart tipper on the trucks. Units are easily accessible and lockable, making emptying, management and cleaning of the units efficient. The range can be finished with an anti-graffiti coating.
- Flexibility – choose the frame, construction material, aperture, cover and side panels from a vast range of designs and materials. Consistent side panels can be selected, or units can feature different finishes on each panel.
- Durable – Specifically designed and manufactured in North America for our harsh climate.
- Specific waste diversion design features including standard color-coding and fit for purpose apertures optimize recycling whilst minimizing contamination in recycling streams.
- Constructed with your combination of 2 or 3 streams, to suit the locations waste generation. Single units are also available.
- Units are easy to access, empty and clean, housing standard 35gal/120L or 65gal/240L carts meaning reduce lifting injuries.
- Units are lockable
Patent Pending Contact us for more information