Achieving Waste Diversion Goals
Committed to True Zero Waste
Great Products for Effective Programs
The 3 Goals
True Zero Waste
Our primary vision of to help our customers have great waste diversion programs including food waste as well as commerical and public space recycling. We work closely with The US Compost Council, The Canadian Compost Council, The National Recycling Coalition and numerous state and local authorities to share the best practices and latest information for the benefit of our customers.
Example product components:
- products using the latest technology for the most efficient programs availabl
- bins with the highest recycled content on the market
- certified compostable bags
- educational material
- Best Practices development; case-by-case and region-specific
- Referral, liaising and strategic alliances with like-minded vendors and suppliers
- Program roll-out including public education and bin distribution
- Hauler considerations and referrals
- Processing options and processor recommendations
Food is a fifth of all waste
The only way to achieve Zero Waste is to compost the compostable organics. A well-planned & executed Source Separated Organics (SSO) program provides a clean stream of source material, meaning less contamination and resulting in high quality compost. High quality compost is the ultimate goal as it means healthier soil. By far, food makes up the largest percentage of waste going into municipal landfills (or combusted for energy recovery).
- Food 21% 21%
- Plastics 17% 17%
- Paper & paperboard 16% 16%
- Yard trimmings 9% 9%
- Wood 8% 8%
- Textiles 7% 7%
- Glass 4% 4%
- Rubber & leather 4% 4%
- Other 4% 4%
We’ve partnered with some of the best and most innovative environmental manufacturers. We supply the best compostable bags, bins and other environmental products that we believe set us apart from all other ordinary suppliers. Please check out our products tab and view what we have to offer. But keep in mind we want to be more than just a supplier — we want to be your partner in achieving your waste diversion goals.
Get In Touch
Do we sound like a good match? We’d love to hear from you.
Doug Hill, President
Toll Free: 1-877-428-2007